RCU Forums - View Single Post - Whole new level of scale realism and detail
Old 06-12-2013, 03:54 PM
wojtek
My Feedback: (73)

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
Default RE: Whole new level of scale realism and detail

ORIGINAL: Pepperpete
I realize this isn't probably realistic but I wish you guys would start producing scale cockpits or at least panels and "kits" in those sizes. The biggest gap I've had in this hobby is finding quality cockpits for different plane

actually this IS completely realistic, and is exactly what we are doing [8D] .. Any panel or part we have already designed can be scaled to ANY size or scale instantly, and delivered ready in under a month. We have started on models which do not have any or only have very few options ( such as the Eurofighter ) .. I do think a good F-15 and F-16 cockpit is needed on the market especially for the 1/7 - 1/9 scaled models. what we also are doing is making the panels in "pieces" .. where all the bezels, screens , frames , switches etc are loose and can be painted / mounted on an existing panel by the modeler, or we can laser cut an acrylic panel to accept the scale parts ... of course having a one piece panel is easiest ..

so as an example, here is only the MFD bezel for a F-16 / A-10 .. same as integrated into the whole panel in the 1st pic ..

We can paint the panels/parts , or we will also offer them as kits. the detail possible is simply put "ridiculous" ... we do also carry a dry transfer toner decal system, which also does white " more on that soon ..

You get my point. I can't be the only one that wants this...
nope you are not the first to say that .. we get asked this all the time and why we started working in the digital realm to make it possible

Voy