RCU Forums - View Single Post - Let's talk DX18 here!
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 05:13 PM
AndyKunz

Received 34 Likes on 33 Posts
Default RE: Let's talk DX18 here!

ORIGINAL: Pete S-RCU

Is there a way to set the alarm to shut off if I go back above the low speed alarm, without pushing the clear button?
The alarm needs to be either acknowledged (by pressing CLEAR) or removing the condition (by going back into the "green zone"). If you set a low-speed alarm, press clear when you're going to stay slow. It will not sound again until the condition clears, that is, by going above the low-speed alarm. So if you are below, like when starting out in the pits, you press the CLEAR button so you don't drive yourself and everybody around you nuts. When you take off, hopefully you'll fly above that low point. That will clear the condition. If you slow back down again, the alarm will sound, but if you speed back up it will stop sounding when you go fast enough again.

The high-speed alarm works the same way. If you go too fast, just slow down and it will stop bothering you.

Also, can I set ti to start the alert say 10mph above the stall speed and increase to the actual stall speed?
I would build in a fudge factor of course.
If I go back above the 10mph speed it should go off.
Is this possible?
I think you're asking for what I just described above, how it actually works.

If that's not what you mean, try asking again differently to help me understand the question please. It's Friday night, my brain is fried!

Andy