RCU Forums - View Single Post - Ofna LX GT pro
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2003, 05:43 PM
studysession

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ofna LX GT pro

To put piston at bottom - you will not be able to start it without doing this. It is to tight.

Just use a screw driver to push the fly wheel and turn it until at the bottom. I easily have almost a gallon through mine and if the piston is not at bottom it does not turn over to start. It is easy to do the screw driver trick.

Let it sit and idle the 1st 4 tanks. Do not run the car and do not let it cut off. Just keep feeding it fuel for 4 full tanks.

5th tank let it cool before doing and then start it back up and just go smooth around your yard or somewhere nice. Do not go more than 1/2 throttle. Do this for another tank. So you are 6 tanks down.

7 th tank - start blipping it harder and harder. On either tank go full throttle.

WARNING - it will be hard as anything to start until you have at least 9 - 10 tanks through. And as I said almost 1 or right over 1 gallon through mine and if piston is not at bottom. It wont turn over. If it cools off and piston is not on bottom. When the engine cools it could stay stuck at the top and you may not get it to come back down. So it is important to get the fly wheel to turn with the screw driver thing until it is free and loose when it is cooling down and when you go to start it again.

Buy the OFNA Silver topped bump box with the super duper starter motor.