RCU Forums - View Single Post - A new low from Hobby King
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 05:41 AM
toolmaker7341

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: A new low from Hobby King

Thanks Nitro ordered one today.Never would have known about it until you brought it to our attention.

ORIGINAL: Rob2160

ORIGINAL: Nitro Blast

Have any of you guys seen the 'new' pilots from HK? Am I the only one offended?

Is this really how we want to portray ourselves and our hobby? On Facebook, 500+ likes. That to me is very, very sad.

Its bad enough when folks have such intolerance that they instantly give the single finger salute on the roads, but now in the skies via models? Truly a sad day in my opinion when something like that is so grossly popular.

I'd post the photo if I didnt feel it so offensive... so you are on your own to find it and comment.

Hobby King Facebook page has it.
Yes, I think you are the only one who is offended...

Sure, its not politically correct.. but it is realistic...

I have seen DOZENS of real pilots do this GESTURE many times to ground crew they are ''familiar with'' or ''friends with'' during start up / shutdown / marshalling etc..

I have flown in multi ship formations where all pilots did it simultaneously to the leader... no harm no foul.. just a bit of fun...

Kudos to Hobbyking for the humour and making some ''REALISTIC'' pilots for the planes...

PS.. I am sure Hobbyking appreciates the free advertising generated by this and similar posts...

Phineas T Barnum - There is no such thing as bad publicity!

Oscar Wilde - The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about...

If you really dislike Hobbyking then don't say a single word about them....

___________________This thread is #2 on RCU right now and probably generated a bunch of sales for HK...____________________________