RCU Forums - View Single Post - A new low from Hobby King
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 05:08 AM
koastrc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: A new low from Hobby King

After going over this thread I was amused by the dude that suggest the OP had a sheltered life and had momma hold his hand through life. I feel offended and momma dressed me funny for 25 years or so. Pants, shirt, boots, basket weave belt, with a basket weave belt on the first, and decorations all over my shirt. Oh yea on the outer basket weave belt there was pouches and a large pouch to hold a large piece of metal. The first piece of metal was a model 19, later a model 66, then a 1911 stainless, and last was a strange looking 40.
Of all the things I enjoy about RCU. Comments from the dude saying a person held their mothers hand in a way that is offensive is offensive. None of us are real crazy about Hobby King. However business is business. They think this will help their business in some sort of way. Well it killed any business I will ever do with them. I find it offensive and I would not care for my mother to see one of my planes with the figure in it. Even if she dressed me funny for over twenty-five years,
Have a nice Day.