RCU Forums - View Single Post - AMPS hulls & outboards pics & tips {Agnew Model Propulsion Systems}
Old 06-18-2013, 09:34 AM
rcollector

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: AMPS hulls & outboards pics& tips

Thanks, that is what I thought. I was going to sell it if it was not an AMPS. I will save it maybe one day set it up with two of my AMPS outdrives . Have not really been playing with or looking at my R/c boats for the last few years. Got bit by the Heli bug a few years ago so that has distracted me but kind of getting back to the boats but only want to keep the best stuff so
have been cleaning house and thinking of putting some boats(Dumas mostly) on ebay I will never use and don't need. I am keeping all of the AMPS stuff though , it is by far my favorite R/C stuff, Heck with all this clear space maybe I will buy some more International hobbies/AMPS

Been thinking about mounting a brushless motor on a AMPS mid/lower and putting it on one of the tunnels , probably the seebold. I love the real sound and smoke of the combustion engine but have grown tired of the hassle and mess. Kind of got spoiled by the eez of use with the electric on my Helicopters . This new electric technolgy has sure changed things ....What do do?? So many options.