RCU Forums - View Single Post - Thumbs Up for Hobbyking Support
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 02:25 AM
Rob2160

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thumbs Up for Hobbyking Support

All I hear about on these forums is how terrible Hobbyking Support is..

Well let me tell you my experience with Hobbyking Support Today - The first time I have needed their support in 3 years of regular purchases...

134 Previous perfect orders, but Order #135, I followed the tracking details, and it showed delivered yesterday..

I am currently staying long term in a hotel as my job requires it so the shipping address was changed temporarily to my hotel room...

The Hotel didn't have any record of the arrival..Spoke with Australia Post who refused to tell me the details of who signed for the package, they referred me to the seller for extra information...

I immediately went to the Hobbyking website, started a chat session with the 24 hour support, Mary was helpful, responsive and understood exactly what I needed and gave me the information within 3 minutes...

I went back to Australia Post, passed on the details, they gave me the signatories name and I went back to the Hotel reception with this information and they located the package in a few minutes...

This wasn't a Hobbyking Issue, they had addressed the package exactly as I had provided to them..

It was a hotel issue but my point is I received immediate and positive support from Hobbyking that helped me locate the package within a few minutes..

All those people who say Hobbyking Support is non existent...NOT True - try the 24 Hour Chat support it works perfectly.