RCU Forums - View Single Post - Thumbs Up for Hobbyking Support
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 05:23 PM
Rob2160

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Thumbs Up for Hobbyking Support

ORIGINAL: flyinwalenda

You probably have the throttle reversed and/or the throttle trim isn't all the way down.
Won't get that service from HK !
With HK you have reviews and discussion on each and every product item.

Most items also have instruction manuals listed and sometimes even videos showing how to set up...

Have a look at this ESC, Videos, Manuals, information from other users, and if you have a question you can post it there also..

www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__2165__TURNIGY_Plush_40amp_Speed_Controller.html

I find this much more helpful than what I get from some hobbyshops, where an informed customer usually knows more than the sales people.

EG, when I was starting in helicopters a sales person told me to buy Carbon Fibre blades because they NEVER break in crashes... WRONG.....

I was also advised that a certain brand motor was extremely powerful for a 450 Heli.. WRONG.. it was hopeless....

on Hobbyking you can read the discussion and hear what other people are saying about motors / escs / parts / etc etc... and usually they are spot on...

IE, on the Hobbyking site, many people were raving about how fantastic a motor was for a 450 Heli, so I bought it and they were right.. it is an awesome motor....

Just my opinion but I will go to HK first every time...