RCU Forums - View Single Post - Thumbs Up for Hobbyking Support
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 06:47 PM
Rob2160

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Thumbs Up for Hobbyking Support

ORIGINAL: topspin

The title "Thumbs Up For Hobby King Support" is a fantasy, they have no support. I'm not making it up, there are hundreds of reports every month on the RC websites, including theirs that the so called 24/7 chat is a joke and that they do everything they can to discourage anyone seeking help with defective or missing items.

I have to assume you are in the hundred buck a month club. Spend it well..
Firstly, your assumption is completely incorrect, I have no IDEA what you are talking about with the $100 per month club.. If you think I am part of it, that is your fantasy.

secondly.. This post was about MY experience with Hobbyking Support, I used them ONCE in 3 years, and more than 500 reliable products purchased in 135 seperate orders..

My experience was positive, easy and HK Support resolved the issue quickly.. The 24/7 Chat worked perfectly for me..

Therefore I gave a Thumbs Up for Hobbyking support.. If your thumbs are down, that is your experience..but either way I won't accuse you of any dishonesty, because I don't know you.

I appreciate you not accusing me of dishonesty also, just because my experiences with HK are good.