RCU Forums - View Single Post - Thumbs Up for Hobbyking Support
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 06:52 PM
Rob2160

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Thumbs Up for Hobbyking Support

ORIGINAL: topspin

I noticed all of the shills on another site talking about getting their Hobby King orders in less than two weeks. I don't ever recall getting an order from them in less than two weeks so I decided to put it to the test. I ordered some JST connectors and some servo extensions form them just to see how long it would take. I only placed a small order so if it never got here it would not be bothersome.

So here is how it went. I placed the order on 7 June and paid with PayPal. Almost immediately three checkmarks showed up and the first one said paid 6/7/2013.

So two strange things happened, the date in the first check changed to 6/8/2013 and 7 days later the fourth checkmark appeared saying my order was shipped on 6/14/2013. Like the date on the first checkmark this changed from the 14th to the 13th. Well, the 6/13 date in this checkmark certainly didn't jive with Hong Kong post who said it was posted on 6/14/2013 and left Hong Kong for the US on the 18th, four days later.

So Hobby King had my stuff packed and ready to ship sitting in their warehouse for 7 days. They changed the order date and the ship date by one day so it looks like it was only 5 days, pretty stupid but they actually do that, don't believe me, check for yourself.

So today is the 23d and it is still not here. So far that is 17 days since it was ordered, me thinks the shills are full of something.

Here is the tracking number RC861116707HK check it in the USPS or Hong Kong traking systems.

Just further proof that they pay people to stretch the truth about their shipping times and their so called customer service. I am completely at a loss to uderstand why this company is still even in business.

Nobody is paying me to say anything. I simply tell it like it is.

In Australia the orders arrive usually within a week. If ordered from the Australian Warehouse sometimes within 3 days.

The longest I waited for a product was about 3 weeks, but thats becuase I only paid for basic shipping, if you pay the better shipping it will arrive faster,, EMS is always from order to doorstep in around 3 to 5 days.

Again, your experiences are you own, but don't make delusional statements about my posts, nobody pays me a cent, I am simply telling the truth here about my own experiences with HK if you want to beleive otherwise... its all in your head.