RCU Forums - View Single Post - Thumbs Up for Hobbyking Support
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 06:56 PM
Rob2160

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Thumbs Up for Hobbyking Support

ORIGINAL: countilaw

Topspin,

Me thinks this is one of those threads. Ever notice that everyone from Australia thinks HK is the best thing since buttered bread? You test disproved all the claims of 2 week shipping.

Well, you are also wrong.. Maybe staff in the Australian Warehouse are more efficient than those in the USA warehouse? Maybe the Australian Postal system is much better than that in the USA, I don't know.. but in 135 orders, all but 3 of them arrived in less than 2 weeks, usually a week. And remember, products shipped out of China / Hong Kong are much closer to Australia than the USA...

Just out of curiosity, have you ever visited Australia?

Have a look at my other posts, I am a genuine RC flyer and heli flyer and have been for 34 years.. Check my youtube channel, I'm just a regular modeller, and one happy HK customer, If you think I am part of an online conspiracy to deceive people then its just a reflection of your own mind... because what you said in your post is not the case here at all

How on earth does Topspin's test Disprove ALL the claims of 2 weeks shipping?.. that is a ridiculous comment..

Its like saying, One teenager stole from his father, therefore ALL teenagers are theives... are you serious??

It only proves that this specific order is taking a long time..

Here is PROOF that my LASTorder only took 6 days using standard shipping. .. It doesn't prove a single thing about any other HK order..

Try this tracking number

MHQ7029911010226

auspost.com.au/track/