RCU Forums - View Single Post - Thumbs Up for Hobbyking Support
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 08:23 AM
Rob2160

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Thumbs Up for Hobbyking Support

ORIGINAL: topspin

Yeah well those postal times don't include the seven days that Hobby King had it before they shipped it. The postal time is also such that there is no way the shills get their stuff delivered in less than ten days from the time they order it. That is simply nonsens.

And as for hundred buck club, you did an awful lot of defending when a simple (single) rebuttal would have sufficed, I'm remined of my Shakespear and something about protesting too much. But with Headsup Rc and and a dozen other reputable dealers with low low prices I can't imagine whay you would buy anything from those pirates at HK, especially since it takes forever to get here.
No apology at all.. just rationalisation of your incorrect assumption.. oh well.. I know the truth.. I only said that MY deliveries have always been a week or two at most and usually less if I pay EMS.. why would I lie?

I even posted Proof of my most recent purchase.. Sorry if deliveries to your address take much longer but that is neither my problem nor my concern.. My deliveries arrive fast.

yes,I always defend Hobbyking strongly.. because I am sick of salespeople in Hobbyshops telling newcomers to this great Hobby that Hobbyking products are JUNK.. I hear it all the time and I have heard so many outright lies and uninformed comments that steer newcomers into paying several hundred dollars and even Thousands of dollars more than they have to.

I have nothing against an $800 Gaui Helicopter, in fact I have two of them.. but there is NOway I would have spent that much money and risked crashing them when learning..

Thanks to Hobbyking and their inexpensive yet totally reliable helicopters I was able to start with 450 Helis and learn to fly with these inexpensive models to the point where I was happy to buy a more expensive Heli..

I will maintain that if you are starting out in RC helicopters, the best way to learn is with a cheap HK Helicopter that can and will allow you to learn to fly without risking big dollars and without costing a fortune to repair each time you crash..

Once you can fly competently then spend whatever you want on the brand names..

I have had awesome experience with Hobbyking and what is the problem in posting the truth? I don't call you a liar because you had a few bad experiences with them..

I don't call anyone a liar if they say they had a bad experience with HK.. but my experiences have all been Excellent and I post that for the benefit of those newcomers to the hobby, they can make their own choices, some will have good experiences, some will have bad but thats life.

However I will call someone a Liar if they make general comments like "All Hobbyking Helicopters are Junk and will fall apart in the first 10 flights" I know that is not true becaue I have several HK Helicopters with well over 1000 flights each and they have been Perfectly reliable every flight.

Proof here... www.youtube.com/watch

Yes, I have heard Hobbyshop people say that.. yet here is the proof they are wrong.. I won't comment on anything I have no experience with.. I have 3 years and over 6000 flights with HK helicopters so I feel somewhat qualified to comment on them..

My HK Helis.. again proof I am not talking out of my A**E www.youtube.com/watch

You really should make sure you have PROOF before you accuse anyone online.. I knew nothing about the $100 club and I know my truth, so when you accused me of being part of the $100 club it just made you look silly in my eyes because you are completely wrong.

Here is a vid of one of my HK Helicopters.. I made this video just after I listened to a Hobbyshop sales person completely criticise and tell outright lies about Hobbyking to a potential customer who had mentioned them as an option..

Spend $500 on a beginners helicopter if you want.. It doesn't worry me.. but you can learn just as well on a $100 HK Heli.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lV-JuDImubU[/youtube]

Your post about the time it takes to receive products doesn't prove HK is bad.. it just proves that deliveries to your address take a long time if you don't pay for EMS..

The comment about your test proving ALL HK deliveries are slow is just outright ridiculous..

If you don't beleive some people in Australia have HK deliveries within a few days that is not my problem because Iknow it is true..

PS.. Shakespeare is spelled with an E on the end..