RCU Forums - View Single Post - Thumbs Up for Hobbyking Support
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 08:57 AM
topspin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Thumbs Up for Hobbyking Support

[quote]ORIGINAL: Rob2160

ORIGINAL: topspin

Your post about the time it takes to receive products doesn't prove HK is bad.. it just proves that deliveries to your address take a long time if you don't pay for EMS..

The comment about your test proving ALL HK deliveries are slow is just outright ridiculous..

If you don't beleive some people in Australia have HK deliveries within a few days that is not my problem because I know it is true..

PS.. Shakespeare is spelled with an E on the end..

All of the shills claiming under two week delivery are in the US so they are simply full of it. As for the postal time, I don't have a problem with that, I have a probelm with HK holding on to my goods and my money for 7 days or more. One time they held my order for 14 days even though they were paid within 30 seconds of my placing the order.

I don't care what happens in Australia I don't live there and the only reason they like that sink hole is because they don't have any hobby shops. Lastly if you want to toss your money don a rat hole on substandard junk be my guest. When I do buy cheap stuff I get it at Heads Up RC, $2.00 shipping and they ship same day. They also answer the pnone and can address technical questions, try that with Hobby King. Spend that hundred bucks wisely.