RCU Forums - View Single Post - Thumbs Up for Hobbyking Support
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 09:32 AM
Rob2160

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Thumbs Up for Hobbyking Support

ORIGINAL: topspin

All of the shills claiming under two week delivery are in the US so they are simply full of it. As for the postal time, I don't have a problem with that, I have a probelm with HK holding on to my goods and my money for 7 days or more. One time they held my order for 14 days even though they were paid within 30 seconds of my placing the order.

I don't care what happens in Australia I don't live there and the only reason they like that sink hole is because they don't have any hobby shops. Lastly if you want to toss your money don a rat hole on substandard junk be my guest. When I do buy cheap stuff I get it at Heads Up RC, $2.00 shipping and they ship same day. They also answer the pnone and can address technical questions, try that with Hobby King. Spend that hundred bucks wisely.
LOL.. Australia a Sink Hole.. thanks for showing us how completely uninformed you really are...

Look at any list of the top ten cities in the World and Australia has more cities in the top ten than any other country in the world. .

www.telegraph.co.uk/property/propertypicturegalleries/9477990/The-worlds-10-best-cities-to-live-in.html

1. Auckland New Zealand
2. Perth AUSTRALIA
3. Helsinki, Finland
4. Sydney AUSTRALIA (my home town)
5. Adelaide, AUSTRALIA
6 Calgary, CANADA
7. Toronto, CANADA
8. Vancouver, CANADA
9. Vienna, Austria
10. Melbourne, AUSTRALIA...

4 out of the top ten in Australia

Funny, but I didn't see Sterling VA anywhere on that list?

You probably haven't even visited Australia so your comment has zero credibility...

You say there are no Hobbyshops in Australia? And you know this how?? Do you want a list....??

I have visited the USA 14 times and have travelled coast to coast several times.. Its a great country, no doubt, I love visiting and touring there..

But nothing beats flying back home, seeing the Harbour Bridge, the opera house and smelling the sweet Eucalyptus air..

If you still beleive I am part of the $100 buck club.. I give up.. Intelligent people reading these forums can see the truth...

Do you actually beleive that NOBODY in the USA gets HK deliveries in under 2 weeks? There must be thousands of orders every month.. how could you possibly make a comment like that.??

Anyway.. enjoy your Hobby, If Hobbyking doesn't work for you the only advice I can give you is don't use them..

PS... RCKEN, I know this has drifted off topic, but don't close it down please.. if someone accuses me of an untruth and criticises the country I love, then I should have the right of rebuttal..

My next posts will be directly back on topic..

Here's two for the Aussies...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6lWArihfm0[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B57QEEl97po[/youtube]