RCU Forums - View Single Post - Thumbs Up for Hobbyking Support
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 12:59 PM
Bob Pastorello
My Feedback: (198)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Thumbs Up for Hobbyking Support

I wasn't going to post here at all, considering the overwhelming number of RCU folks who call users of HK unspeakable-names and low-lifes for being anything from un-patriotic to blasphemous for daring to use a Chinese hobby supplier.I know Rob2160 ; his word is beyond reproach in my book. He is a person of integrity *AND* objectivity.Today, I received order number 71 from HK. Four days from online order to door (US warehouse).I have had ONE order with a parts issue - something left out of a box - yes, it took quite a while, but using the online support system, and playing by HK's "rules", it worked out.I have had two orders with payment issues where confirmations/credits didn't match up.....ONE on line customer service chat session, and both were fixed within two days.I am on a fixed income. I like to buy what I believe is the best value/quality/performance/reliability for my $$. There are similar US distributors I buy from using the very same criterion. There are sometimes issues with those companies also.I am not attempting to sway anyone's opinion about HK, as I know that is a futile effort for those who are not influenced by others' experiences.I am hopeful that guys would give others the benefit of the doubt about their honesty before discrediting their opinions and experiences.