RCU Forums - View Single Post - Thumbs Up for Hobbyking Support
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 03:04 PM
dmoody19
My Feedback: (24)

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default RE: Thumbs Up for Hobbyking Support

There seems to always be haters. Hobby king destroyed my life guys that paid for the slowest shipping and bought the cheapest products. Of course there are cheap things there... there are also nice things that do not cost an arm and a leg there. I am not a shill I am a guy who is budgeted and needs to find the best prices when i do have a few bucks to get something. I too have ordered many orders from them. I believe 27 separate orders to date. Recently I made a double order half from china and half from the USA warehouse on the coast. I have always been surprised at the speed of things getting here from China. I have NEVER had to wait beyond 2 weeks for anything from there. On the other hand this order I am talking about. The stuff from China was here in 4 days..... the stuff from the USA warehouse?  8 days.

No matter where I order from in the USA other than Graves RC and hobbypartz.com things constantly take longer and have issues with correct orders being sent.  I am not a HK spokesman but am a loyal customer. Of all the things I have ordered the only failure were 2 orange servo's.  I got them replaced by contacting HK in China and they had me send the receivers to the USA warehouse and immediately replaced them for me. You cannot beat that. Sure there are problems. Any business with that much volume will have issues. If every guy that ordered from them had problems they would be out of business. When you claim hundreds complain look closer. Maybe yes maybe it is the same few constantly complaining over and over about a plane the postal system crushed 5 or 6 years ago and still want to blame someone and refuse to let go of the fact that the postal services not HK caused that issue.

Just stop using them if it is a problem. If you do a "shipping test" then do a real one. Order and ship the slowest and the fastest way and see the time difference. Then do the same here. send something media mail across the country and send something priority at the same time. Of course one will be within 3 days and the other in a few weeks to a month or more.