RCU Forums - View Single Post - Thumbs Up for Hobbyking Support
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 03:25 PM
dmoody19
My Feedback: (24)

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default RE: Thumbs Up for Hobbyking Support

Very nice Rob. Nice heli as well. take care and keep up the great ordering and I will too. Fact is I am sure they have snafu's there is no business on the planet that does not have them. Considering the volume of business the actual complaint ratios are not nearly as high as some would have us believe. I remember the 60's and 70's and how we Americans sat back claiming to be the best in the world in the automaking businesses. Then came the boxes and junkers from the late 70's and 80's. (oops showing my age) It was a shock to us when Japan all of a sudden became the biggest car industry and we were left in the hole. Now they pick on China yet it is China that keeps lending us money because we cannot get politicians that will fix the problems we have. Only one in my lifetime actually balanced the budget and made a surplus and he did it his first term... China is improving all the time and if we aren't careful we will be in the dust again... instead of complaining maybe the haters need to get together, put their money where their mouths are and build a USA company that can compete with them??? Oh... wait..... to do that we have to buy our parts from... you guessed it... China, the motherboards and electronics from Taiwan and the rest from Korea and Japan... just like we do right now for everything from our planes to our cars and trucks and computers etc.....

Maybe the problem is us. ??? Don't get me wrong and before you people call me unAmerican you need to know I am a 100% disabled vet service connected, I vote and i love this country. Make us proud. instead of pointing fingers do something to make things better yourselves... get together and start a similar business like HK. Then I will order from you and let the China guys complain because our shipping sucks and we have cheap parts lol...