RCU Forums - View Single Post - Thumbs Up for Hobbyking Support
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 04:36 PM
countilaw

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Thumbs Up for Hobbyking Support

ORIGINAL: Bob Pastorello

I wasn't going to post here at all, considering the overwhelming number of RCU folks who call users of HK unspeakable-names and low-lifes for being anything from un-patriotic to blasphemous for daring to use a Chinese hobby supplier...........................I am on a fixed income. I like to buy what I believe is the best value/quality/performance/reliability for my $$.

First, This is not aimed at Bob.

And second, HK is not a Chinese Hobby Supplier, HK is owned by an Austrailian operating in China so he is out of reach for litigation for patent infrigment, copywrite violations, Consumer Rights violations and Labor Laws. If you don't know his name, it's Anthony Hand. Most of his products are cheap knock offs of quality made products engineered and designed right here in the U.S. However, being in China, he's untouchable by US law.

So keep sending your money to him, and screwing your fellow countrymen and then one of the days when you need a part today, and your local hobby shop is gone, just pat your self on the back. You will have no one to blame but yourself.

His products are cheap and very unreliable. 2 bad receivers out of 12 is not quality.

Frank