RCU Forums - View Single Post - 2.4 ghz Jammers
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 08:15 AM
raptureboy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: 2.4 ghz Jammers

"hmmm..how they going to make call when their phone cannot get any signal?? it is great fun watching the iggerent masses shake their phones in Wally Mart when I turn it on at the checkout..."

Who decided you should be judge and jury? What if someone were in need of medical help and your stupid jamming prevented a call to 911 from going through? There are reasons for laws, and ways to change them if you don't agree with them. I personally don't care for people using their cell phone all the time in the wrong place or time, but I don't need some self appointed vigilante interrupting my call when I NEED to make one. I pay for the right to use both my cell phone and my RC gear without someone else deciding they don't like it so they will inforce their own law. Situational ethics is what's wrong with theworld now, everyone deciding in their own mind what rules they want to follow or what they decide is right or wrong for the moment. Any wonder why one kid will murder another for their sneakers? Oh by the way, the word is ignorant which is the word to use to describe what you are doing. There was club in my areathat had a guy jamming their signals after he built a house next to their field and decided he did not like the noise. You can guess what happened when they found out.