RCU Forums - View Single Post - Thumbs Up for Hobbyking Support
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 07:02 AM
topspin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Thumbs Up for Hobbyking Support

A friend of mine posted this earlier in the year but thought it might be relevent.

READ THIS to Avoid Getting Conned
One year ago today Hobby King ran this ad. I believe that since this ad ran there has been a noticeable increase in HK promotion on RCG and other RC forums. Not once have I seen where someone promoting HK and their products has disclosed that they are in fact employees being paid to promote HK. This practice is against the law in the USA. Buyer Beware! Those posts you are reading may be coming from HK promoters/employees. Research all HK products thoroughly before buying to Avoid Getting Conned.
Unfortunately this ad destroyed the credibility of all HK supporters and puts all positive reviews in question? Why would a large successful? company do this?
Please keep replies pertinent to the Topic rather than attacking RCG users. Thank You.

Online Promotion Staff Needed
Post Reply Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 123 13>
Author Message Topic Search Topic OptionsPost Reply
Create New Topic
Printable Version
HobbyKing_Admin Members Profile
Find Members Posts
Add to Buddy List
Platinum (AU)
USERID: 731618
Forum Admin

Online Status: Offline
Posts: 283 Quote Reply Topic: Online Promotion Staff Needed
Posted: 17/Jan/2012 at 3:58pm
Do you like playing with HobbyKing products?
Do you want to get paid for promoting HobbyKing products in forums and other online mediums?

Send your letter of interest, outlining your skills and history in R/C to [email protected]

*Remuneration from $100/month up for the right candidates.