RCU Forums - View Single Post - Sad day for gas engines - Pe Rievers
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 09:15 AM
clivemc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Sad day for gas engines - Pe Rievers

ORIGINAL: Bob Pastorello

ORIGINAL: BarracudaHockey

I was informed in another forum by a fellow club member of his that Pe Reviers passed away suddenly.

As he's in the Netherlands I have no way to confirm this as of yet, but if its true its a great loss and I always enjoyed our discussions.

Rest in peace my friend.
I visited with Pe for over 20 years about engines - way back to the old Supertigres on ignitions days. When we BOTH were trying to figure out how to make those freakin' carbs work....he was very knowledgeable on so many aspects of our hobby. He was one of those individuals who told it like it was - and never worried about the audience - facts were facts, and he helped countless thousands through his efforts.It would be an incredible honor to this man devoted to engines if RCU could grab all his posts and make it a sticky. In my opinion, his knowledge is worth capturing for those who will be here and not able to visit with him as so many of us have done. RCU - is there any possible way to do this as an honor to him?I am missing him already...
+100

Thanks for everything Pe. more of a gentleman you could not find. RIP.
when i logged on to any forum and saw his name i was sure to read what he had to say, was always usefull info from first hand experience. days have passed and I still cant believe its real.