Old 07-08-2013, 07:32 AM
Zonked
My Feedback: (6)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Bought a Duratrax 835B Buggy

ORIGINAL: JohnP2

ORIGINAL: flatpickhippster

they will fix all the stuff on it.
Sweet....IME for best results include a 5x7 card outlining all repairs you expect to be addressed
Throw some pics in the cloud and a link on card. It had a air filter when I sent it....here's a pic!!

Be sure and hit ur engine/carb up with "After Run Oil" before shipping. Drain all fuel...

Good Luck!!
I think it's good to document the current snapshjot of your setups. I got tired of remembering the last time I changed bearings, which areas need to be addressed. changes/effects to stock setup, planned upgrades, etc. with my vehicles.I created my own 'service guide', that details everything for each vehicle. This is not to replace a setup sheet, but instead to ensure I keep my pules on everything. Attached are some screen shotsof it. Prettysimple....I'mengineering this into a web application(not for public use, just for my ownuse) but if anyone wants to use it let me know, I'mhappy to share.As noted, I tailored it for my own sanity, butimagine anyone can get use from it.

That looks nice, especially handy if you have multiple cars to keep up with. i would like a copy of it once you get done.

Picked up another 835B from craigslist cheap. Has a Hyper .21 pullstart motor and it rips pretty good