RCU Forums - View Single Post - Bought a Duratrax 835B Buggy
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 07:34 PM
JohnP2

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Bought a Duratrax 835B Buggy

Thanks, guys. It really does help (me at least) else I start making mistakes. ;-)

I'm not that good with Excel....so as noted am going to createan applicationto host all of this. This way I can control what how I want the service guide to behave. Might seem like a lot of info to gather, but my I willadd a config tool to create dynamicviews for my app. As an example,if I wantfilter a page/report to show me all the "Needed to Run"needs for all my vehicleswith those that need a part andgive me the status of theordder. Or show me all the upgrades I have planned of a medium importance for my OFNA Hyper7.

I'm also going to add alerts so if you don't perform x maintenance on a specific vehicle everyy days notify it wll notify me. The initial table design was by car/tasks/values, but now will change it to user/car/tasks/values so that others can create their own service guide.

I won't charge for this, asI'm sure II can find an open source place where I can upload my code, etc.

If there is anything specific you guys would like to see in a "Service Guide" let me know and will look to add that feature.

Thanks