RCU Forums - View Single Post - HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part IV
Old 07-10-2013, 06:53 AM
mnemennth

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part IV

ORIGINAL: rikybob

Morning Mnem!

Many thanx for the lesson. You are pretty good at it!

I think what threw me was something as simple as the "initialism" MFC in that I'm used to seeing it as an FC.

A very good explanation!

I've been an instructor for 25 years now and in addition to guest lecturing at our local university I instruct at a local academy.

There are two type of instructors.

1) Those who "Lord over" their students and bask in the fact that they have knowledge the little stupid minions don't OR

2) An instructor who has the innate ability to understand what it's like to be a student and gets gratification from being able to take complex knowledge and break it down in such a way that a normal human can understand it.

I fall into the latter rather than the former.

You do a pretty good job yourself.

Finishing up the 2nd cup-o-Joe and rolling to the field.

I'll apologize up front for the onslaught of blather yest to come!!![:@]

b

Well... thanks for the com-pliment, though I've never felt I was a very good TEACHer; I've always been a DOer. I am not a Technician, I am a Mechanic and proud of it; a man with the talent for working with machines, whatever kind of machine they may be. Sometimes I can get the knowledge I have out in words; other times... well, there's the difference between the Science of mechanicking and the Art of it. The Science you can pass along simply enough; the Art is... well, it's a gestalt that exists really only in the head of a mechanic, comprised of all his/her experience.

The reason this is important is not the basics like this; here the simple linear Scientific Approach works best. It's when you get into complex systems that the Art of mechanicking comes into play; in order to understand a problem, you need to be able to make an intuitive leap which requires all that previous experience. THAT is what I usually have a very hard time passing along; I've always felt it was a shortcoming on my part that I couldn't.

ORIGINAL: ahamay

ORIGINAL: Kozzy_98
To Simon and the rest of England...
Bring it on!
Cmon, Straya!!
*Straya being how many bogans pronounce Australia
** This is for the Ashes - A series of 5 test cricket matches between England and Australia.
Hmm.... I never quite understood how two teams can play a game for 5 days straight and still end up with a draw.
Seriously? I was thinking more like "After beating the snot outta each other for 5 days straight, how could it possibly end up in anything BUT a draw?"

ORIGINAL: ahamay

ok... so here's 3 things..... 1. A cool mobius video. 2. Real FPV........ and 3. A peak at my backyard

Best in HD full screen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jafBVrzB0VA

Awww dude... you live on the coast? Ya lucky git. And now I'm just even MORE excited about my Mobius. *Kix the internet*

mnem

Learning is remembering what you already know.
Doing is demonstrating that you know it.
Teaching is reminding others that they know as well as you do.

We are all Learners, Doers,
Teachers.