RCU Forums - View Single Post - Jets Over Kentucky 2013
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 09:52 PM
flejter1

Received 12 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Jets Over Kentucky 2013

Lewis,

This was my first JOK and I just wanted to say that you organized an incredible event, and I mean INCREDIBLE!!! You and your crew are first rate, organized, helpful to every extent, it was great to see all the pilots and crews that were willing to help their neighbors, sharing tent space and keeping everyone flying. BTW, your facility is off the hook!! I would also like to give your wife Dorothy a special thank you, for letting you take all the time and up front money that is needed to make this great event happen. Even the towns cafés and restaurants stayed open late to accommodate the late flying pilots. (Flying until 9:30)

I also wanted to say, I saw some of the best pilots, flying some of the most incredible jets and the support crews taking care of business keeping them in the air. It was also great to meet so many RCU guys in person and putting faces with call signs.

Your Sponsors really stepped up with donations and prizes for the banquet. I’m sure with such a turnout, you will be getting more Sponsors for next year. For those of you that didn’t make the event, I would STRONGLY encourage you to contact RC Ken and purchase the picture and video DVD’s he is making. There were everyday flyers brought, but there were way more HOLY CRAP WOW jets that makes these DVD’s worth buying.

Lewis, You can take a deep breath now, kick back, reflect on the event, think about building your new Hawk and most importantly, START PLANNING FOR NEXT YEAR!! I’m sure you will exceed the 225+ pilot mark.

CYA at BITW,

Dirk Flejter
KingTech Turbines
Service Tech