RCU Forums - View Single Post - FEJ Hawk
Thread: FEJ Hawk
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 02:31 PM
gjhinshaw
My Feedback: (303)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: FEJ Hawk

Ok, lets say the product is not junk. Lets leave the quality issues aside. Can you say that their customer service is not junk?

No its not, I email them or call them with no issues. Talk in a professional manor and that's what you get back. Be stupid, except no answer from them!

You seem to get along with them just fine, have you ever questioned them on their poor customer service/lack of communication? Have they answered? Do they even care what customers think? 

Yes, and YES I care what the customer thinks!  I have told them many times about CS and they reply that, They will NOT get involved with a person that is belligerent, cussing, and hateful to them!

I agree with what you say regarding any model can crash, but the difference is customer service after the crash. As long as FEJ keeps beating on customers, I would expect more of the same. 

If you look back, budb was offered a replacement until he got a cob up his ass and than said he didn't want it anymore.

perhaps reps like yourself can make a difference by getting together and stop promoting FEJ until they make ammends. FEJ was able to resurface in the past, they were on the way............then models started breaking in the air, an they show no regrets. Help them help you. They are not doing you any favors.  

Its really up to the buyer... When I take a order I ask if there is any changes you want done.... Meaning, do you want more glass or carbon fiber here or there, do you want this or that.. I just got my AT3 and everything I asked for was done... YES, it did take longer BUT I have a nice jet, But I will still go threw it, I added more glass and CF here and there and even had them put my 2 boy's names on it. Try to get that done anywhere else. It will never happen!!!  You also have to remember the FEJ builds the jet when ordered not like others that have them stacked to the celling! You might end up with a bad mold job or a crack from all the other jets laying up against it.  You tell them what you want and they will do it and even show you a video or pictures of it.