RCU Forums - View Single Post - Aeroworks quality slipping
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 06:47 PM
chuck993

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Aeroworks quality slipping

Hi Mark, the reason I made these statements is I have had 2 Aeroworks 35cc extra 300 QB, still have one after 5 years and they are built sturdier then my new yak. Also, the hardware attaching the elevators to the fuse is sturdier in the extra or at least it appears to be, pop open a box and take a look. I also had an old Aeroworks 540T 25% which was built like a rock. I also have a 90-120 Aeroworks Yak, the 35CC Extra 300 QB and the 90-120 Yak QB came with fuel lines. As far as providing a fuel dot that has to be drilled out to make it work, I think this should be addressed. I fly my planes out of a grass field and fly them pretty hard, I don't baby them and this is my first 50CC model so I was surprised that some of the plane was so fragile, I try to make my planes last since they are expensive.

I talked to you Mark before I bought the plane, I bought the plane, spinner, props, drill jig, etc from you guys and no one mentioned I needed the fuel kit, it was probably just an oversight. I always promote Aeroworks to people in my club and everyone knows that Aeroworks is my first choice for airplanes.

Chuck