RCU Forums - View Single Post - Before you buy from Troy Built Models read this
Old 07-17-2013, 06:03 AM
TBMcustomerservice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Before you buy from Troy Built Models read this

ORIGINAL: airraptor

Sign up for the TBM newsletter and it lets you know when containers arrive and whats in them. With the ESM planes if not in stock just do a preorder to make sure you get one as most of the time several preorders alread exist..

Just one thing for TBM I know you will make a bunch of money on the electric foamy stuff which is fine everyone is doing it but dont loose your glow/gas stuff like others are going too. Yes you do have the lowest prices on Hitec servos which I will be ordering from you now as Tower did have the lowest prices with the discounts.

TBM some of your servos are marked incorrectly though. Like the HS5245 is 59 dollars or something which I think is the retail price yet tower and everyone else sells it for 39 dollars.
I will look into that one! Thanks for the heads up!

Believe it or not, we do not make money hand over fist on the foamy stuff, there is actually a relatively low margin on that stuff, because of companies like banana hobbies and others already selling these goods, they already have the prices way down, so in order for us to be relevant, we have to keep the prices down too.