RCU Forums - View Single Post - Before you buy from Troy Built Models read this
Old 07-17-2013, 06:07 AM
TBMcustomerservice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Before you buy from Troy Built Models read this

ORIGINAL: HOT COALS

!! O !!, I wish I saw this thread before I bought my Stinson 108. And hope I don't have any problem. Placed my order on 7/5/ 2013. called on 7/9/ 2013. To place another order and asked about my Stinson. Was told they didn't process it yet. And it should be shipped that day. Well here it is 7/16/ 2013 NO STINSON. Called today to find out the problem, was told it is being shipped to day. ANOTHER STORY LIE . Well I have to wait and see what happens . OH I didn't place my 2nd order and don't think Ill place another. TBM is history to me. EVEN IF THEY GAVE A 50% discount' SO!! COUNT ME IN, NOT BEING A HAPPY CAMPER. ALL ready started on my Stinson 108, 122 w/s . FLEET & STINSON FLYER

Dear Sir,

I am aware of your issue, and we are trying to solve it, it should have shipped yesterday. Because of our 4th of July sale, we sold a record number of planes, and were having some issues processing them and getting them out all at once. We shipped 34 planes in one day, which is a lot! The problems actually occured with UPS not bringing the proper sized truck for pick up and that delayed the shipping of a lot of peoples planes. The back log is now cleared, and everything is shipping.

Correction: The Kit was ordered on the 5th, and shipped out on the 11th, 3 days after ideally it should have shipped, but this was due to the back log of aircraft. It shows it is on vehicle for delivery today, and I have a feeling that once you open the package, you will realize the wait was worth it.The 108 is a beautiful bird, and I think you will be quite satisfied. Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.