RCU Forums - View Single Post - Kentucky FEJ big Hawk Crash Video
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 08:00 AM
DocYates
My Feedback: (102)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Kentucky FEJ big Hawk Crash Video

I did not say all FEJ models have crashed, if you think I implied that then let me rephrase it. But if you think for one minute that if someone is injured by one of these big birds, that the information attained from this very public forum will not be brought into consideration, you are very misinformed about the American legal system. On this forum alone they can find about 10 expert witnesses who will be drug before the court to give their opinion.
Like I said earlier, FEJ is acting as their own worst enemy by neglecting the people who were hurt financially by the bad outcomes, and not addressing some of the key issues which have been brought up. You earlier said that Dantley was offered a new F18 by FEJ to replace his F14. Simply replacing an airframe with something different does not account for the safety issues or the loss of the other items involved in a very expensive endeavor. Airframes make up only a small amount of the cost in reality.
I am not on the "FEJ needs to be thrown under the bus" tour, yet, but their very public handling of this situation really shows what one can expect.