RCU Forums - View Single Post - Before you buy from Troy Built Models read this
Old 07-17-2013, 09:19 AM
irocbsa
My Feedback: (12)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Before you buy from Troy Built Models read this

ORIGINAL: raptureboy

Heres how it should work. Purchased a TF P-51 arf from Tower in Dec 2012, finally got around to building it this month and discoverd the cowl was defective. Emailed tower about it on Mon 7/15 and got a nice reply apologizing for the issue and a new one would be sent ASAP just got notified by UPS it will deliver 7/18 . Initially the girl had the wrong part # and said it was on backorder but asked if I would be ok waiting. She asked me to confirm it was the right part # and when I told her it was not she corrected it and thanked me again for my business and apologized for the inconvenience. No excuses, no blaming, just great customer service the way it should be. I've been in the retail business 12 yrs and one thing I've learned is never make excuses for poor service, apologize and ask; '' how can I help, and what can I do fix this?''. Good luck in getting your project finished.
This type of experience is the one that I have personally had time and time again with TBM. Any time there was the slightest problem with my order it was remedied as quickly as possible. All of the guys that I have spoken with at the office (primarily Tone and Bill) were very helpful and responsive. It's good to see them actively responding to customer issues here on the forums. If anything, my confidence in TBM as a business of integrity has increased.