RCU Forums - View Single Post - Kentucky FEJ big Hawk Crash Video
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 09:51 AM
DrScoles
My Feedback: (18)

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default RE: Kentucky FEJ big Hawk Crash Video

First thing a PI attorney is going to do to find out information about the model jet that killed someone... google. First hit was RCU. Like DocYates mentioned, this is an open forum and the writing is already on the wall. If you bought one of these products, very high chance you are on RCU. You don't even have to be a poster, if you physically click on this thread, it is recorded. Not many people are going to spend $10-20K without doing a little internet research...

My profession has a history of protecting one another. I feel that mindset does more harm than good. You've heard the phrase, "if we don't police ourselves, someone else will." This isn't picking on a specific company, this is self preservation. We all really enjoy flying these toy airplanes. It's already hard enough to find a place to fly due to the perceived danger of a crash. Just think what would happen if that hawk lawn darted into a crowd of people and the local news was there doing a piece on the model airshow?

We are trying to limit our risk exposure for the community FEJ fans, thats it. Shame on FEJ for not doing this for us.