RCU Forums - View Single Post - Kentucky FEJ big Hawk Crash Video
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 11:18 AM
ravill
My Feedback: (11)

Received 90 Likes on 72 Posts
Default RE: Kentucky FEJ big Hawk Crash Video

ORIGINAL: Airplanes400

Doesn't anyone else find something wrong with FEJ's statement that they fixed the problem by the next morning? Don't you think that a regime of testing would need to be accomplished BEFORE FEJ can claim they fixed the problem? Doesn't FEJ's statement strike anyone as being odd? Doesn't anyone think that they must do extensive research before determining what failed?

It's ridiculous to claim that the problem has been identified and fixed by the next morning. It appears to me that if this is how FEJ claims they research and fix issues, they haven't a clue as what it takes to test a product before it goes out on the market.
Yes, most of us do find something wrong with the sentiment of fixing something overnight. ESPECIALLY on the JESUS surface of any aircraft.

Again, I don't think the FEJ people are particularly malicious or particularly all that caring about how the aircraft performs.

Their best flight testing is composed of making sure it flies off their shelves to your home!! Ofcourse, AFTER you sent your payment to china!