RCU Forums - View Single Post - Before you buy from Troy Built Models read this
Old 07-17-2013, 12:52 PM
Wart Hog
My Feedback: (22)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Before you buy from Troy Built Models read this

ORIGINAL: ccostant

I just read the entire thread. I've ordered from TBM before without any incident. Kudos to both Wart Hog and Bill Badnaruk as well as many others. Their posts were well thought out and professional resulting in an explanation and results. No naming calling or hitting below the belt. This is how the forums should work so all of us can benefit.
Thank you ccostant. I was hoping this was the way it would work out. We are all adults and there is no reason why any issue can't be handled like this. I see far too many time on forums where both side digress to 6 year old tactics to try and hurt the other person.
I gave Bill at TBM two Thumbs Up for stepping up to the bar and responding like a gentleman to the issues put forth on here. He earned my respect for that.
With shops in our hobby falling to the wayside everyday, I hope anyone on the fence or having had a less than stellar experience with TBM would take notice of my response and give him a shot. He has put forth a genuine effort here in our forum, in front of the world, to take care of everyone who has responded with an issue. He isn't hiding behind a computer making empty claims. He has posted his phone number and encouraged anyone with a question to give him a call. He has taken the customer service program at TBM on by himself and I believe we as customer will be pleased with the results. I thank Bill for that.