RCU Forums - View Single Post - HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part IV
Old 07-17-2013, 01:32 PM
rikybob

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part IV

ORIGINAL: mnemennth

Brian -

Sweet. Brings back memories of my time in FL; full-timing it in a 36' Georgie Boy. I got more pinched fingums from thosedamn awnings; but you didn't dare NOT put it down, cuz it instantly made it 10° cooler inside... or at least it seemed that way. Sure helped the AC do its job, in any event.

MY MOBIUS JUST ARRIVED!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

And today is flying club day!!!
I dunno what I'm going to put it on; but I'll find SOMETHING to fly it with!

I'm up to my elbows in ''SMALL'' heli bags; moving all my tiny helis & quads over to their new home. So far; I have too much space. I like it.

mnem

moo.

Hiya Mnem!

Congrats on the score and I look forward to vids!

It keeps the place "live"!

Yeppers in 77 days we can become ersatz full timers (we're keepin' the house) and tour this great nation in a 40' toy hauler (wifey doesn't want to drive around all the time in a BIG honkin' crew cab long bed! So we'll have a lil Smart Car/Fiat/Leaf or some such in the back.

If we take to it we'll live the warmer seasons to the north and come home for the winter!

As for lens caps, my work provides me with amazing German binoculars and I recall my now long dead sergeant unboxing mine as we drove down the highway and opening the window and tossing my four covers onto Tamami trail. "You won't need these, they're a pain in the a s s"! He said!

I continue that tradition without the littering!

Hanging at the camp, waiting for the Princess!!

b