RCU Forums - View Single Post - Before you buy from Troy Built Models read this
Old 07-17-2013, 07:14 PM
oliveDrab

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Before you buy from Troy Built Models read this

ORIGINAL: Michel

Hi

I have to jump in here . I only read the first post . Yep,......................... sounds like them .

Because I live in Canada , I wouldn,t buy anything from them ,............... especialy a plane . All they send up here is junk ,.............................. they know we,ll have a hard time sending it back .

They may have good deals , .................... they choose who they want to serve ,.................... they have what we call , '' EXPERIENCE ''.

Yes ,..................... I,ll pay more , '' NOT '' to deal with them , and ESM , and Nitro Planes , are no different .

BTW ,.................. I,m not the only Canadian who feels this way , there are others , many over .

Next time ,.............................. buy a TopFlite .

Michel
......................... , ................................. , ................................. , ...........................

......................... , ................................. , ................................. , ...........................

......................... , ................................. , ................................. , ........................... .