Old 07-18-2013, 02:48 PM
rikybob

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part IV

ORIGINAL: mnemennth

ORIGINAL: ingleburn

ORIGINAL: ahamay

ORIGINAL: rikybob

2) The 500 will NOT be to big for your fields. Look closely as they are only slightly longer and very nicely taller! This makes it WORLDS AWAY easier to fly, see and work on!

b
When the time is right and you decide to get a 500 I can honestly say you will wish you had done it sooner. You don't really need any more space to fly a 500 over the 450. Your field would be plenty big enough to fang a 500 around the same as you do the 450.... it's just more greacefull and much easier to see.

The 500 was scary as heck the first time I flew it, but so was the 450 when I built it to learn to fly on. I really think it's the visibility and the noise that gets you with the 500. I've just done 50 flights total on my 500 after flying today and I'm hooked on it big time... I can't get enough of it. I've been out every day this week since Sunday.

Ok enough out of you. Im copping it enough from Brian.[img][/img] But maybe if you can do a piro flip.[img][/img]
I'm just going to leave this lying over here... where ANYBODY might trip over it... [img][/img] flying.

mnem
*Back to work*

Subscribed!

Comments on YT!

Here's a lil article on why you need to be safe!

http://gizmodo.com/a-swiss-man-was-k...icop-777233761

B