RCU Forums - View Single Post - Before you buy from Troy Built Models read this
Old 07-18-2013, 05:51 PM
daleflysrc
My Feedback: (26)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Before you buy from Troy Built Models read this

To Bill @ TBM & Warthog !! The ESM 95'' B-25 started out as a KMP !! This I know because I recently finished one and have flown it several times now on two 91 4c's
The original problem was with the outter wing panels being flat or no anhedral !! This I know because my good friend that I bought it from also gave me the wrong outter wing panels in which I still have !! When i got it home and started building it I noticed that the wooden spars that connect the nacells to the center section were missing!! a real pain in the arse to make pattern & they are aslo in millameters in thicknes !! I called Andy Kondor after my friend could not find them and he said NO PROBLEM!! he was flying down to his warehouse in Florida in the next few weeks and was pretty sure that he had some their!! Sure enuf a few weeks later here came my wood spars at no cost to me !! AND I had'nt even bought it from Andy at KMP !! I even made some post on here praising his customer service !! I believe that someone in China may have gotten the old plans or molds because KMP knew they had a problem and corrected it with new wings Who knows where the old plans & molds went !! the center section is built up as is the outter wing panels and the nacells are glass because of the complexity of the rear teardrop shape and also the flaps !! I to have tried several times to order an odd size bambula prop 23x12 I use on my Meister Corsair to no avail !! its still listed on their website and has been for a few years now !! BUT its always back ordered over the phone !! Glad you finally got your parts !! & Warthog and if you need any building help let me know !!