RCU Forums - View Single Post - HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part IV
Old 07-30-2013, 03:39 PM
rikybob

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part IV

ORIGINAL: mnemennth

Thanks fer all the birfday wishes; my present to myself was only ONE Work Order today. [img][/img] Gotta make hay while the sun shines, don'cha know.

Just got back from scoping out a second potential location for our flying club; it's got a nice big gym, and a HUGE parking lot for some outdoor flight. It'll be a nice alternative location for when our primary location is doing late stuff that interferes with our schedule.

Jonesy -

Yeah, I was looking at it for that, but also as a good platform for learning how to program a real quad without the joy of having to defend oneself against a craft that, as you say, ''can draw blood'' when it wants to flip upside-down on your bench because your gains are a bit too high or has it's mind wander off on ''failsafe mode'' and decides to take its body along for company back where it last remembers being... only it's indoors, so now your first benchtop ''tuning session'' turns into a cage match with a pissed-off wolverine that can fly. [img][/img]

mnem
I may STILL get me one of those...

Just got home and find that I have ALL but the propellers for my HK Q450 build!

Apparently real life got in the way whilst I was ordering and I never completed the order for props.

They will be here in the coming days but alas I am going to be VERY busy so prolly next week I'll start the build.

Until then I think I'll go over the step by step build starting with recalling how to update the KK2 board.

All the best!

b