RCU Forums - View Single Post - HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part IV
Old 07-30-2013, 03:44 PM
rikybob

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part IV

ORIGINAL: pushinoldrc

Mnemennth... Happy Birthday. Sorry you had to work, but yes.. we must make hay.
I have spent the last 3 or so years wasting my youth dabbling in RC and other various past times as the electrical trade fell dead flat during the 'recession'. During that time, I did spend almost a year delving back into auto mechanics, and remembered why I hated it so much after 3 months.
I was able to secure 4 ASE Certifications, which wasn't near as hard as everyone said it would be.
The electrical trade has picked back up some, and I am finishing up a small project at the UGA Law School. I will also have to work on my birthday, Thursday. I have been without too long not to make hay while the sun shines.

TJ has been testing a new GPS flight system that is pretty neat. It will fit on most quad configurations, and has gyros for the camera mount as well.
I hope to have some video soon as we did a test flight this afternoon at a local school. All programmed flight modes tested well including the Return To Home feature. The motor actually increased speed as it flew to an altitude of 50 feet AGL and then started circling my truck. I switched back to manual mode and landed it.

I will update everyone on the brand and model as soon as I can.
B

Cool beans!

I'm so glad things are pickin' back up for ya!

The down has finished the highest it EVER has twice in the last 3 months!

The debt ceiling will prolly be raised once again and if Greece behaves we may be coming out of this misery and you can enjoy your chosen profession!!

The GPS system sounds like Naza or the like!

Look forward to the info!

Happy early birthday if I forget!

b