RCU Forums - View Single Post - Large scale tanks sound and drive systems
Old 07-31-2013, 04:12 AM
YHR

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Large scale tanks sound and drive systems

ORIGINAL: Jussek

hi all,

i'm glad that you love them! i'm using the beier USM-HL because my cats are HL/torro with the RX18, thus the only direct way -and cheaper- to have good sounds was this card and let the ellectronics out of the equation.

In the future i would like to have a benedini too, but only if the 'brains' of the tank are not a RX18...

you can post any doubt on the beier forum in english, or writte to them directly to ask anything, no issues with language there ;-)

i have to be honest... in my sound profiles i did a little trick. The Beier could manage up to 5 movement forward sounds, with a transition sound in between every two of them. But after a lot of work from my part with not too good results for my taste, i had the idea of use only two very long records with the gear switching 'included' and used them. As they are very long, the 'cyclic' sound beign replayed effect is almost not noticeable... [img][/img]

best regads!

OK thanks for the revelation . For clear comparison it would be nice if you could just show us how the Beier handles instantaneous throttle responses.

Benedini TBS ( which I use in all my examples) is only $139