RCU Forums - View Single Post - Alert: Bad Seller, do not buy from this person
Old 07-31-2013, 08:11 AM
Giant_Scale_Gasser
My Feedback: (84)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Alert: Bad Seller, do not buy from this person

I'll even go you one better.

A while ago, I had an OS FS 1.20 that I aquired. I checked it out, bolted it to my test stand. I set the valves checked the compression, basically went over it with a fine tooth comb. Fire it up and it was easily the strongest running 4 stroke 1.20 I have had on my test stand recently. Instead of selling it online, I decideed to keep it and find an airframe for it since it ran so well.

I mounted it in a gorgeous Ultimate I picked up. Maidened it, it flew nice. Flew it a second time but my new spinner hadn't arived yet and it was a paid to try and start on the prop nuts so I decided 2 flights was good enough for trim and testing.

The next week I go out, fire it up, head out, on take off I roll it knife edge, climb out to about 50 feet, roll wings level and BANG... the OSbreaks the connecting rod. I end up banging up the plane after losing the engine.

That motor ran PERFECTLY with ZERO vibration. It was the best 1.20 I have ever had. Would I be a bad seller if I sold that to you and it broke the rod like it did on me? Would you have claimed I intentionally screwed you?