RCU Forums - View Single Post - HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part IV
Old 07-31-2013, 11:45 AM
rikybob

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part IV

ORIGINAL: rikybob

ORIGINAL: mnemennth

ORIGINAL: rikybob

@ All - Grabbed 20 minutes and updated the KK2 board. Dumb @ s s proof if you follow this guy (below)!

@ Meememme - Videoing from the dash is a direct result of fraud in places like the Soviet union and a measure to combat same. It's become a fad. I personally, unless [link=http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/governor-rick-scott-witnesses-examples-of-insurance-fraud-139461253.html]fraud[/link] becomes a rash in my area simply wouldn't use the cam per your observations.

b

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moz97g4xTHY[/youtube]
Toldja, B - flashing an Atmel processor is EASY. Now YOU'RE A FLASHER TOO!

And if that's what they're teaching the Police down there, no wonder they can't bust these dou*henuggets. A ''Swoop & Squat'' is NOT what they just demonstrated; it is a person who passes on the left, quickly merges into traffic at moderate to high speed and then slams on the brakes feigning a panic stop, often in response to an accomplice vehicle which departs the scene in the confusion. That's just... a Squat. [img][/img]

I know; I was nearly caught in the middle of one returning to the firehouse in a POV from a call; fortunately, the judge found the testimony of myself and my truck commander in the passenger seat a bit more compelling than that of the ''victim''.

Guess I'm glad I don't live in FL anymore; where I was hanging out is like an hour or so north of Tampa/St Pete. Pretty sure I'd have been hosed that way a time or three by now...

mnem
*Hosed for other reasons*

Yah, it was a simple procedure. That guys viddys are AWESOME in their simplicity (my kind of viddy)!

Yeppers, I didn't view his (Gov. Volamort) efforst as I don't like the dood but knew they had an initiative.

Sorry to hear you were a near victim of that behavior!

As for Florida, I still love it. My wife, son and I and the native indians are the ONLY natives here!

I live some 25 miles fromOblando the cultural desert it is and NEVER go there off duty and try NOT to ON duty!

On my end, Florida is a VERY cool place but I look forward to the travel wifey and I will do in 5 years. Who knows where we will light?

b