RCU Forums - View Single Post - "EDIT" button ?
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 04:42 PM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts
Default RE:

Ok guys, we are going to try this again this weekend. Last weekend they ran into issues migrating attachments over to the new system, so they had to stop and continue this next weekend. I got a message from the staff at IB and they informed me that they are well on their way to getting all the attachments migrated, so we're hoping that the next step will finally get us to where we need to be. The plan is to once again take the RCU forums to "read only" at 12 pm Central time tomorrow, August 2nd, and this will continue until Monday August 5th. During this time the you will not be able to post to an existing thread, start a new thread, edit existing post, send or answer PM's, or change your user settings. 

Trust me here guys, nobody wants to see the light at the end of this tunnel more than I do, so I do feel your pain. I'm hoping that this will be the last time and that come Monday we will be up on vBulletin!!!!

If you have any questions about this over the weekend you can email me here: [email protected]

Ken