RCU Forums - View Single Post - Mato Metal stug
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 05:17 AM
YHR

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Mato Metal stug

Yes. I think they learned from the Tiger. IF you are going to spend the time and money doing these up in metal, you might as well do them right. I like that they have gone to the torsion bar suspension as well.

Mato is trying very hard to become recognized as more then just an online retailer. For me, these metal tanks are my new interest. They are being sold without electronics, which allows the purchaser their choice of what way to go.

The stug is a winner in my books as is the Sherman. I really think that if they did a Valentine(difficult) or even a Cromwell ( not so difficult) in metal they would have a sales hit.

I worry about the sales of the metal tanks not meeting their expectations, and they give up on the idea. However if sales are slow( I have no actual idea if this is the case) part of this could be because we all have plastic version of these tanks already. If Mato produced a metal version of a tank that wasn't yet produced at this price point, I think they would have a runaway hit.

Cheers