Thread: WACO YMF
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 09:13 AM
rccrasher65
My Feedback: (35)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mrdhud
Hey George,
I’ve been trying for days with no luck. Just figured how to get back on. All my favorites are no longer working and I don’t see any of the pictures any more. On page 1 the index is no longer working. I can’t help to think about the saying (if it ant broke don’t fix it)
Dan, I just use the basic of things here on RCU. I just received your post via email, so thats working. I had to go on from page one, Bills first post of this thread, because the old email link from last week did not work. Now I have your post and I clicked it, and it took me right here. I guess all is well. I don't know much about the pictures. I only placed pic of my items I sold, but will be starting my build soon, so I have alot to learn. I do hope that all is not lost that does not work so far. I guess we'll all have to re-learn. I do agree with you though, if not broke don't fix, but alot of folks think RCU is a big mess anyway so what ever they decide to do can only improve over time, we must all exercise some patience here, and give these tech's a chance. I think they do a pretty good job, after all they have a huge task to preserve all the info, and pics, threads on here. most would have just changed, and started a new system without all the old info. Best of luck, George