RCU Forums - View Single Post - Top Flite Giant Scale Spitfire ARF
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 10:14 AM
Chad Veich
My Feedback: (60)

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by ronht
What you guys don't get is that this has for the most part been a great "build thread" where those of us who have the airplane have been sharing information on the aircraft's build and flight characteristics. That is until you critics who don't have the airplane, and don't want the airplane started taking over these pages *****ing about what you don't like about what you'll never own.

If you want to constantly complain, or more realistically, if you need to continually empower yourself by constantly complaining about what you don't like about this airplane, then go start a ***** thread and increase your post numbers there - at least then the rest of us can get back to sharing information that we are interested in and you guys can waste forum pages *****ing to each other about what you don't like - but hey, I realize with over 6000 posts you most likely lack the ability to even figure the simplicity of that concept out.
And what you don't get is that this was started as a "Look what's new" thread and not a "build thread" at all. Why do you get turn it into a build thread and demand that everyone else play to your rules? In case you had not noticed most similar threads which point out an upcoming product are all about people offering their OPINIONS on said new product. If you want to gush about how fantastic the new TF Spitfire is and get lots of reassuring pats on the back by a bunch of like minded sport flyers who never offer any sort of discenting opinion then why not start your own thread? Although I would like to point out that those of us on the other side of the fence were happy to share the space with you and never once demanded that you stop posting your viewpoints.

I must be gettin' pissy in my old age as I used to just blow off these kinds of posts. However, I get a bit tired of being told what I can and can't say in a public forum. Some "deja vu" there as I think I've had this fight in this thread once before.