RCU Forums - View Single Post - *sigh* 1 more week?
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 07:30 AM
BadSplice
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AMA 74894
GREAT idea... but what do we do when someone says 'I'm paying for this site and I want it to look like THIS'
and someone else says 'I'm paying for this site TOO and I want it to look like THAT '

am I the only one here who remembers everyone complaining about how unstable the site was?

<end rant>

Well you have a point there I'll admit. I was thinking of a one time sort of thing to get back to what we had, but really it was just an idea I was throwing out there because this change bothers me a lot.

Yeah, My impression is that it was better and more stable before, and it also looked way better before. There is nothing that I have seen yet in this new version that is even as good as the old version, much less better.

Your answer is illuminating. I hadn't realized until this morning that RCU had been sold out and the people who made the site how it was were no longer around. (speaking only of the site developers here, not the moderators and forum members)

I wonder though, how many of those people who complained are happy with this? Given the talk I have seen, my guess is that if you had offered the choice between dealing with the old bugs, and dealing with this.... almost no one would have picked this.

Last edited by BadSplice; 08-14-2013 at 03:24 PM.