RCU Forums - View Single Post - *sigh* 1 more week?
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013, 06:24 AM
BadSplice
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

another day..... nothing improved.

Please at least go back to the old good site till you have the crap worked out of this one....

Yes, good. Whatever instability you thought the old site had it was nowhere NEAR as awful as this. Without having the exact count I would guess that only 1 out of 10 people is happy with what youve done to the site. The other 9 are frustrated and dissapointed with you.

RCU made a promise to us during the last upgrade that they would keep RCU the great site it had been. Then they sold us out to a large operation for what I have to assume was a large paycheck... and broke their promise to us. My faith in and loyalty to RCU has been broken by this.

You people pay lip service to listening to us, and trying to make the site what we want.... but then you ignore the many many calls for our old site back. If you cared about what we wanted, you would have started this process by first making this software as exact a match for the old RCU as humanly possible, and going from there, instead of dumping this half finished pile of crap on us.

Some of you will say I am overreacting to this change.... maybe so but I am SO sick of having this happen. Losing something thats a part of my life cause someone else feels theyd rather change around something that exists instead of making something new for them. So I just lose.

Last edited by BadSplice; 08-15-2013 at 06:43 AM.