RCU Forums - View Single Post - Before you buy from Troy Built Models read this
Old 08-17-2013, 12:51 PM
WILDCRASHWILLY

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I ordered some machine tees from Dons Hobbies. I saw their advertizement in Model Avation. Since I'm on my own with the ZDZ, I thought I would start by going to a two line system vs the three Iuse now and use a Perry chk valve. I digress... anyway, I saw these metal tees in Dons advertisement and decided thats the way to go. These things are apparently very popular as they were back ordered from his vendor. After two weeks I called and spoke to Dustin who said they were still not in. I'm thinking here we go again but I decided to be patient as I've seen back orders before. Well I'm here to tell you, Dustin called me today and informed me that not only did the tees arrive,but also, he was sending them priority mail. I'm impressed that he took time this afternoon, (A Saturday at that), and personally call me and update the status. I'm sorry I didn't get his last name but I'm impressed with the personal service. When I first contacted him, he also attempted to offer some suggestions to my engine issue eventhough he didnt sell it to me. Looks like I'll be using these folks some more.

Last edited by WILDCRASHWILLY; 08-17-2013 at 12:54 PM.